Please bring strange things.
Please come bringing new things.
Let very old things come into your hands.
Let what you do not know come into your eyes.
Let desert sand harden your feet.
Let the arch of your feet be the mountains.
Let the paths of your fingertips be your maps
and the ways you go be the lines on your palms.
Let there be deep snow in your inbreathing
and your outbreath be the shining of ice.
May your mouth contain the shapes of strange words.
May you smell food cooking you have not eaten.
May the spring of a foreign river be your navel.
May your soul be at home where there are no houses.
Walk carefully, well loved one,
walk mindfully, well loved one,
walk fearlessly, well loved one.
Return with us, return to us,
be always coming home.
- grantcoyoteghost reblogged this from amipunkyet
- everythingsallright reblogged this from timebasedmetadatagod
- georgiahstaples likes this
- fish-pond likes this
- goddesssyndrome likes this
- nemesissy likes this
- penisesandpentagrams likes this
- imathers likes this
- cheeseburgeryouth reblogged this from amipunkyet
- cheeseburgeryouth likes this
- snakebomb likes this
- gillianmae reblogged this from themodernistwitch
- gillianmae likes this
- krankinz likes this
- persimmontits likes this
- scavengedluxury likes this
- themodernistwitch reblogged this from amipunkyet
- themodernistwitch likes this
- amipunkyet reblogged this from timebasedmetadatagod